Learn how to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime and how to install custom recovery in Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (Sm-G610F). To completely explore your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime you have to Root your J7 Prime. Rooting will allow you to do more amazing and extra ordinary things with your J7 Prime. Here you will gonna learn how to root Samsung galaxy J7 Prime and how to install custom recovery[CWM, TWRP, CTR, PhilZ recovery] in Samsung galaxy J7 Prime.
There are so many ways to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime. We can root samsung galaxy J7 Prime with Pc or without PC both methods. First method is to root samsung galaxy J7 Prime (Sm-G610F) by installing custom ecovery (CWM , TWRP, CTR, PhilZ), In this method you will need a PC or Laptop. Second method is to root samsung galaxy J7 Prime via rooting apps like KingRoot, KingoRoot, Framaroot, Vroot etc. In second method of rooting you don’t need any PC or Laptop and it is the safest method of rooting an android phone.
Things You Will Learn in This Tutorial – How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (Sm-G610F)
- How to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime easily
- How to install custom recovery in Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
- How to install CWM recovery in Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
- How to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime without PC
- How to install TWRP recovery in Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime(Sm-G610F)
- What is rooting and Custom recovery
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Installing Custom recovery
- Safest method to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime without Pc.
Before rooting Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, you should know something about Rooting, advantages and disadvantages of Rooting an Android Phone. Custom recovery, Advantages and disadvantages of installing a custom recovery in you Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
Rooting is a process to unlock your android device, by simply installing a custom binary in your android smartphone, and get a superuser permission to access more locked features of your android. In android rooting is a superuser permission, like in windows you have to accept “User Account Control” to run programs.
Nowdays everyone knows about rooting and they want to root their phone but sometimes they failed to root their android smartphone, I am gonna tell you to how to root and install custom recovery in your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (Sm-G610F) with PC.
Custom Recovery means a recovery which can be installed in any android phone to replace Stock recovery of that android phone. custom recovery is always better than stock recovery which is provides by device manufacturer.
Now there are too many custom recoveries are available for android smartphones, [Eg- CWM- clockword mod recovery, TWRP- Team Win recovery, CTR, PhilZ recovery, etc] Lets know advantages and disadvantages of installing a custom recovery in any android device.
- We can root android smartphone easily after installing custom recovery.
- We can install zip files directly with custom recovery.
- Sometimes custom recovery allows user to install a custom ROM in android device, which is better than stock ROM.
- Custom recovery allows user to control over partition of sdcard.
- Custom recovery allows user to control over mounts and storage of android smartphone.
- If anything comes with too many advantages, it has little disadvantages also.
- Sometimes installing Custom recovery is a risky process, your device might bricks.
- After installing custom recovery do not reset your phone from settings, if you want to reset it then go to your custom recovery and do a wipe data, otherwise it may softbrick your android smartphone.
- Custom recovery is big reason for Bootloop problems in any android devices.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (Sm-G610F) By Installing TWRP Recovery
Above I’ve told about installing custom recovery in android phones, this is a little risky but the best method to root samsung galaxy J7 Prime.
- A Laptop or PC.
- A Original Data Cable.
- Make sure USB Debugging and OEM Unlock (If it is available) is enabled in your android phone. (Settings > About Phone > Tap on Build Number up to 7 times after it you got a developer options in your settings enable USB debbuging and OEM Unlock from here.)
- Make sure your phone’s battery is charged over 60%.
- A patience mind: Before root and install custom recovery in your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pime, I highly recommend you to keep patience, its very easy process.
- Download Odin Flash Tool- Odin 3.09 (this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- Download USB Driver- Samsung USB driver (this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- SuperSU- Download it from here (do not extract it)
- Download Custom Recovery- TWRP Recovery for your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pime.
- Must Install USB Driver In your Laptop or PC before Installing custom recovery in your samsung galaxy J7 Pime.
- Download MtkDroid Root & Tools- Download it from here.
Make sure you’ve check all the above requirements For rooting your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pime that I’ve listed, the downloads- Odin, USB Drivers, MtkDroid Root & Tools, it comes with in a zip format you have to extract all the files before using. you can extract these files with 7Zip, if you don’t have 7Zip then download it from here.
In first step, you have to download MtkDroid Root & Tools, it comes in zip format so extract it with 7Zip or WinRar, after extracting open that extracted folder and open “MtkDroidTools” application, see the screenshot:
- Make sure your phone’s battery is charged enough and “USB debugging is checked”,
- Now connect your samsung Galaxy J7 Prime to your PC or laptop through its original USB data cable,
- Now MtkDroid Root & Tools will automatically detect your samsung device,
- Click on “reboot” and a popup box will be appeared then click in Recovery, which means we are going to reboot our samsung Galaxy J7 Prime into recovery mode, now pay attention here you have to remove your phone’s battery immediately after clicking on reboot “In recovery” option
- But do not remove your phone’s battery so fast, just wait for 2 seconds and remove it
- Now put battery back in your Galaxy J7 Prime but do not switch on your phone.
Reboot your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime into “Download mode” by pressing Home button + Power Button + Volume Down key at a same time for 3-4 seconds until its goes to Download mode, and select continue for flashing process, see below in picture:
Now Open Odin.****.exe and after reboot your Galaxy J7 Prime in “download mode” connect it with your PC with help of a data cable, after connecting Odin will indicate you a message “Added” and ID: COM port on Odin will turn Blue or Yellow depending on Odin’s version, which also means Odin tool is ready for flashing Custom Recovery,
see below in screenshot:
Now Click on “AP” or “PDA” for selecting your Custom Recovery which is in .tar or .tar.md5 extension, simply select it and now click on start option on Odin, and leave all settings remain, you have to check only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” and leave all settings unchecked, after clicking on start button your flashing process will be start and it takes 5-7 minutes, and when its completed, it will indicate a message “PASS” on Odin, your galaxy J7 Prime will be automatically Reboot and restart in few minutes, keep patience and do not unplug before its complete, see below in screenshot:
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (Sm-G610F) With SuperSu
- After Installing custom recovery in your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, Place “SuperSU Zip” file in your sdcard.
- Now go to your “recovery mode” by pressing “Volume UP key + Power Button + Home Button” at a same time for 3-4 seconds until its go into recovery mode.
- Now select “Install Zip from sdcrad” and choose your “SuperSU zip” from of your sdcard and install it
- Now press back and Reboot your Galaxy J7 Prime, Thats it! you’re all done! Your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is Rooted now. Enjoy!
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (Sm-G610F) Without PC Using kingRoot
KingRoot is a great app which can root approx every android phone without PC. KingRoot allows you to root your phone with one click. Rooting Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime using KingRoot app is the safest and easiest method to root your Galaxy J7 Prime. Follow these simple steps to root your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime:
First download and install KingRoot App in your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, after installing open it
Now KingRoot app will automatically checks your phone’s root status, that is your android phone is rooted or not
Obviously if you are using this app your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is non- rooted and you are using KingRoot app to root your android phone without PC, now KingRoot app show you “Root access is unavailable” and below a option “TRY TO ROOT“, you have to click on it.
After clicking on “TRY TO ROOT”, KingRoot app will take its time to root your android phone without PC, keep patience and wait your device is Rooting.
After Rooting, if your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is Rooted then KingRoot app will show you a message “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed in this device”, then congratulations! your android phone is rooted now, Enjoy!
If your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is not rooted, then KingRoot show you like this [Sorry! Root access is not properly installed in this device] see in image which is given below:
If this will happens with your android phone while rooting with KingRoot then close your KingRoot app and start it again with better network. And if KingRoot fails many times then try first method (recommended) or other rooting apps to root your samsung galaxy J7 Prime. KingRoot or other rooting apps dosen’t work with every version
of Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, in that situation you have to root your samsung galaxy J7 Prime by installing custom recovery.
Problems While Rooting Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
If you’ve been failed while rooting or installing custom recovery in your samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, then there should be the following reasons, which I’ve listed below, so make sure you’ve not done this type any mistake while this complete tutorial:-
- Lose or duplicate USB data cable.
- If Phone’s battery is not charged enough.
- If Samsung USB drivers are not properly installed in your laptop or PC.
- If you are trying to flash incompatible custom recovery or which is not in .tar format, because you can flash only files which is in .tar format through Odin.
- If SuperSu is not in Zip Format, do not extract SuperSu file, let it be in Zip format.
- And the most important reason is if you are doing this tutorial with a disturbed mind, be cool like you are and do it with patience in your mind.
Note:- Rooting might softbricks your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, So Do at Your Own Risk. After Rooting your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, your Warranty will be void, and if you want to get its warranty back then Unroot it by simply flashing Stock ROM in your Samsung Galaxy android device through Odin flash tool.
- Top 8 Major Reasons For Any Soft-Bricked Android Smartphone (How To Avoid)
- DiskDigger Pro Apk: Free Download To Recover Lost Photos/Files From Android
- How To Fix Bricked Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro/Unroot/Flash Stock ROM
- How To Fix Bricked Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime/Unroot/Flash Stock ROM
The post was about How to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (Sm-G610F) by installing custom recovery. I’ve tried to cover every single point about rooting Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime. In this tutorial you’ve learned how to install custom recovery in samsung galaxy J7 Prime. And how to root samsung galaxy J7 Prime without PC which is the safest method to root any android device. Hope you liked this tutorial, If you’ve any problem about rooting, feel free to comment below.
In Search Terms:-
Sm-G610F root, how to root Sm-G610F, how to root samsung Sm-G610F, samsung Sm-G610F root file, samsung Sm-G610F root file download, samsung Sm-G610F root, Sm-G610F root file, samsung Sm-G610F root file download, root samsung galaxy J7 Prime, root samsung galaxy J7 Prime without pc, root samsung galaxy J7 Prime with supersu, root samsung galaxy J7 Prime with pc, root samsung galaxy J7 Prime and install twrp recovery, root samsung galaxy J7 Prime twrp cwm, root samsung galaxy J7 Prime easily, root samsung galaxy J7 Prime cynogenmod, root samsung galaxy J7 Prime cara root, root samsung galaxy J7 Prime file, how to root and install custom recovery in samsung galaxy J7 Prime.