Know here all the problems and solutions for Micromax Unite 2 A106 which is normally occurs in approx every Micromax Unite 2 A106, learn the Easiest ways to fix all the problems of micromax Unite 2 A106. Here you will get 100% working solutions for almost all the problems of Micromax Unite 2 A106, like Storage memory problem, Invalid IMEI, NVRAM WARNING: Err 0×10, App Storage problem, Unite 2 A106 gets Soft-Bricked after installing custom ROM, Balance Reduction After Restarting in Micromax Unite 2 A106, Also Learn how to fix/flash stock ROM/Firmware in Micromax Unite2 A106 If its Soft-Bricked.
|Problems And Solutions For Micromax Unite 2|
Micromax Unite 2 A106 is an awesome android smartphone, its a low range phone which was released on May, 2014. Unite 2 A106 comes with very good and attractive features like Display Size 4.7 inches, Screen Resolutions- 480 × 800 pixels. works on android OS 4.4.2 (KitKat) Upgradable to 5.0 (Lollipop), Chipset- Mediatek MT6582, CPU- Quad core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7, Internal Memory- 4/8GB, 1GB RAM, Primary Camera- 5MP, Secondary Camera- 2MP, 2000 mah Battery and much more.
- 1 All Problems And Solutions For Micromax Unite 2 A106
- 1.1 How To Fix App Storage/Memory Problem In Micromax Unite 2 A106
- 1.2 Fix App Storage Problem Of Micromax Unite 2 A106 With HKPHONE ROM Edittor
- 1.3 Fix App Storage Problem Of Micromax Unite 2 A106 by Flashing Stock ROM 5.0 Lollipop
- 1.4 How To Fix Invalid IMEI Problem In Micromax Unite 2 A106
- 1.5 Fix/Solve Invalid IMEI problem In Micromax Unite 2 A106 with Chamelephon App
- 1.6 Fix/Solve Invalid IMEI problem In Micromax Unite 2 A106 with Root Browser/Explorer
- 1.7 How to Fix/Solve NVRAM WARNING: Err= 0×10 In Micromax Unite 2
- 1.8 How To Downgrade Micromax Unite 2 A106, From 5.0 (Lollipop) to 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- 1.9 Why Micromax Unite 2 Gives Blank Out Screen Only After Installing Custom ROM by Custom Recovery
- 1.10 Fix/Solve Balance Reduction Rs.1.50 After Restarting Micromax Unite 2 A106
Micromax Unite 2 Is one of most popular android smartphone of Micromax, but also there are too many problems in this phone, Don’t worry if you are facing any problem with your micromax Unite 2 A106, I’ve learned everything about Unite 2 and now, I am gonna tell you easiest ways to solve all the problems of Micromax Unite 2 A106. I’ve Listed below some problems of Unite 2, which helps you to solve any problem which occuring in your Micromax unite 2 A106.
- How To Increase App Storage or Fix Storage Memory Probelem of Micromax Unite 2 A106
- How To Fix/Solve Invalid IMEI Problem In Micromax Unite 2 A106
- How To Fix/Solve NVRAM WARNING Err 0*10 In Micromax Unite 2
- How To Upgrade your Micromax Unite 2 A106, From KitKat to Lollipop directly with SP Flash Tool
- How To Downgrade Micromax Unite 2 A106, From Lollipop to KitKat Using SP Flash Tool
- Why Micromax Unite 2 gets Soft-Bricked After Installing Custom ROM or Know Why I Unable to Install Custom ROM in Micromax Unite 2 A106 (How to Successfully install a Custom ROM In Micromax Unite 2 A106)
- How To Fix Balance Reduction after Restarting Micromax Unite 2 A106
Acually I also have an experience of Micromax Unite 2 A106, its a very nice phone and very good in performance, everything was right until I upgraded my unite 2 through internet, after upgrading it, I realised I am unable to install too many apps as before upgrading it. So i found two easiest ways to fix storage problem of Micromax Unite 2 A106.
We can recover easily our app storage memory by HKPHONE ROM Edittor, HKROM PHONE Edittor requires root access to your android phone, so first it is very important to root your micromax unite 2 A106, Click Here to know, how to fix app storage problem with HKPHONE ROM Edittor.
Flashing Stock ROM Using SP Flash Tool is another way to solve app storage problem in Micromax Unite 2 A106, by this you can upgrade your phone directly 4.4.2 KitKat to 5.0 Lollipop. Click Here to know how to fix app storage problem by flashing Stock ROM In Micromax Unite 2 A106.
Using SP Flash Tool For FLashing Stock ROM in Micromax Unite 2 A106 is a little risky process, sometimes in rare cases Micromax unite 2 A106 shows Invalid IMEI after flashing Stock ROM/Firmware, this is a big problem until you solve it, because due to Invalid IMEI there is no network in your Micromax Unite 2 A106. so that I am gonna tell you two easiest ways to Fix/Solve this Invalid IMEI problem from your Unite 2.
Chamelephon app is a greatest app which is generally used as IMEI changer, also you can Fix your Invalid IMEI Problem with this amazing app. This app requires root access to your unite 2, if your phone is not rooted then you can’t fix your Invalid IMEI problem, so it is very important to first root your Micromax Unite 2 A106. Click Here to Read full tutorial of Chamelephon app.
you can Fix/solve your Invalid IMEI problem with Root Browser easily after rooting your device, so Click Here to read full tutorial.
NVRAM WARNING Err 0×10 is not a serious problem but it happens sometimes after flashing Stock ROM/Firmware in micromax Unite 2 A106, its very easy to solve this problem with Root browser, Click Here to know how to fix NVRAM WARNING Err 0×10 problem.
Micromax Unite 2 A106 is a upgradable android device, 4.4.2 (KitKat) upto 5.0 (Lollipop) anybody can upgrade unite 2 through internet, but after upgrading sometimes you find that KitKat is better than Lollipop and you could think about how it is possible to downgrade it and you want to downgrade it again in Kitkat Stock ROM, So here I am Gonna tell you how to Downgrade/revert back Micromax Unite 2 A106 from lollipop To KitKat (Click Here).
Often android users try to istall a custom ROM in android device they got Soft-Bricked their Android device and it is approx 90% chances of Soft-Bricked android device while installing Custom ROM. So If you think about why your Micromax Unite 2 gets Soft-Bricked After Installing Custom ROM, and want to install a custom ROM in your Micromax Unite 2 A106 Successfully then Click Here.
Sometimes Unite 2 users get annoying experience of balance reduction after restarting their Unite 2, they pays Rs. 1.50 after restarting for every-time. sometimes some users face this problem after Factory Reset their Unite 2. so if you are also one of those users then you don’t have to worry about this, I am gonna tell you to how to solve/Fix this balance reduction problem of Unite 2.
Actually Unite 2 comes with a upgradable OS version 4.4.2 (KitKat) to 5.0 (Lollipop) so you can directly upgrade your Unite 2 to Lollipop from KitKat. Due to its confirmation Of its OS version KitKat in Unite 2 you have charged Rs 1.50 to its manufacturer. so if you want to fix this balance reduction problem in Micromax Unite 2 A106 then simply upgrade your Micromax Unite 2 A106 from KitKat to lollipop using SP Flash Tool, then you will never face this problem again in your Micromax Unite 2 A106.
So the Post was about all the Problems And Solutions Of Micromax Unite 2 A106, I’ve listed all points in one post that helps you to know more about your Micromax Unite 2 A106. If you still facing any problem about your Micromax Unite 2 A106 then comment your problem below, or If you Find This helpful then Subscribe this blog Via Email to get daily More Awesome updates like this.