- We can root android smartphone easily after installing custom recovery.
- We can install zip files directly with custom recovery.
- Custom recovery allows user to install a custom ROM in android device, which is better than stock ROM [Sometimes ;)].
- Custom recovery allows user to control over partition of sdcard.
- Custom recovery allows user to control over mounts and storage of android smartphone.
If anything comes with too many advantages, it has little disadvantages also.
- Installing Custom recovery is a risky process, your device might bricks [Sometimes ;)].
- After installing custom recovery do not reset your phone from settings, if you want to reset it then go to your custom recovery and do a wipe data, otherwise it may softbrick your android smartphone.
- Custom recovery is big reason for Bootloop problems in any android devices.
- A Laptop or PC.
- A Data Cable.
- Make sure USB Debugging and OEM Unlock is is enabled in your android phone. (Settings > About Phone > Tap on Build Number up to 7 times after it you got a developer options in your settings enable USB debbuging and OEM Unlock from here.)
- Make sure your phone's battery is charged over 60%.
- A patience mind: Before root and install custom recovery in your Samsung Galaxy On5, I wanna highly recommend you to keep patience, its very easy process.
- Download Odin Flash Tool- Odin 3.09 (this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- Download USB Driver- USB driver (this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- SuperSU- Download it from here
- TWRP Recovery- Download it from here
- Must Install USB Driver In your Laptop or PC before rooting Samsung Galaxy On5.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery In Samsung Galaxy On5
For Rooting and install custom recovery in Samsung Galaxy On5, check once again all the requirements, if you've done then go further and follow carefully the given steps:Step1.After installing USB Drivers in your PC or Laptop, Reboot your Samsung Galaxy On5 into Download mode by pressing Home button + Power Button + Volume Down key at a same time for 3-4 seconds until its goes to Download mode, and select continue for flashing process.
|Download Mode- Galaxy On5|
- After Installing custom recovery in your Samsung Galaxy On5, Place SuperSU Zip file in your sdcard.
- Now go to your recovery mode by pressing Volume UP key + Power Button + Home Button at a same time for 3-4 seconds until its go into recovery mode.
- Now select "Install Zip from sdcrad" and choose your SuperSU zip from of your sdcard and install it
- Now press back and Reboot your Device, Thats it! you're all done! Your Samsung Galaxy On5 is Rooted now. Enjoy!
Note:- Rooting might softbrick your samsung galaxy On5, Do at Your Own Risk. After Rooting your Samsung Galaxy On5, your Warranty may void, and if you want to get its warranty back then Unroot it by simply flashing Stock ROM in your Samsung Galaxy On5.
Root galaxy On5 xda,
Root Glaxy On5 On5 G550FY,
Root Samasung Galaxy On G550FY,
How to Root Samsung galaxy On5,
Download Twrp recovery for Samsung Glaxy On5,
Root Samsung Galaxy On5 Without PC