Learn How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery In Samsung Galaxy A5, If you want to explore more and extra amazing features in your Samsung Galaxy A5, then you have to simply Root your Samsung Galaxy A5, here you will learn how to root your Samsung Galaxy A5 easily. Also learn how to install custom Recovery [Cwm, TWRP, CTR, PhilZ recovery] in Samsung Galaxy A5.
Custom Recovery means a recovery which can be installed in any android phone in place of Stock recovery, custom recovery is always better than stock recovery which is provides by device manufacturer. now there are too many custom recoveries are available for android smartphones, [Eg- CWM- clockword mod recovery, TWRP recovery, CTR, PhilZ recovery, etc] Lets know advantages and disadvantages of installing a custom recovery in any android device:
- We can root android smartphone easily after installing custom recovery.
- We can install zip files directly with custom recovery.
- Custom recovery allows user to install a custom ROM in android device, which is better than stock ROM [Sometimes ;)].
- Custom recovery allows user to control over partition of sdcard.
- Custom recovery allows user to control over mounts and storage of android smartphone.
If anything comes with too many advantages, it has little disadvantages also.
- Installing Custom recovery is a risky process, your device might bricks [Sometimes ;)].
- After installing custom recovery do not reset your phone from settings, if you want to reset it then go to your custom recovery and do a wipe data, otherwise it may softbrick your android smartphone.
- Custom recovery is big reason for Bootloop problems in any android devices.
- A Laptop or PC.
- A Data Cable.
- Make sure USB Debugging and OEM Unlock is is enabled in your android phone. (Settings > About Phone > Tap on Build Number up to 7 times after it you got a developer options in your settings enable USB debbuging and OEM Unlock from here.)
- Make sure your phone’s battery is charged over 60%.
- A patience mind: Before root and install custom recovery in your Samsung Galaxy A5, I wanna highly recommend you to keep patience, its very easy process.
- Download Odin Flash Tool– Odin 3.09 (this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- Download USB Driver– USB driver (this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- SuperSU– Download it from here
- Must Install USB Driver In your Laptop or PC before rooting Samsung Galaxy A5.
Make sure you’ve check all the above requirements For rooting your Samsung Galaxy A5 that I’ve listed, all the downloads- Odin, USB Drivers and Custom Recovery, it comes with in a zip format you have to extract all the files before using. you can extract these files with 7Zip, if you don’t have 7Zip then download it from here.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery In Samsung Galaxy A5
For Rooting and install custom recovery in Samsung Galaxy A5, check once again all the requirements, if you’ve done then go further and follow carefully the given steps:
After installing USB Drivers in your PC or Laptop, Reboot your Samsung Galaxy A5 into Download mode by pressing Home button + Power Button + Volume Down key at a same time for 3-4 seconds until its goes to Download mode, and select continue for flashing process.
Now Open Odin.****.exe and after reboot your device in download mode connect it with your PC with help of a data cable, after connecting Odin will indicate you a message “Added” and ID: COM port on Odin will turn Blue or Yellow depending on Odin’s version, that also means Odin tool is ready for flashing Custom Recovery.
Now Click on AP or PDA for selecting your Custom Recovery that is in .tar or .tar.md5 extension, simply select it and now click on start option on Odin, and leave all settings remain, you have to check only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” and leave all settings unchecked, after clicking on start button your flashing process will be start and it takes 5-7 minutes, and when its completed, it will indicate a message PASS on Odin, your device will be automatically Reboot and restart in few minutes, keep patience and do not unplug before its complete, check in below image:
- After Installing custom recovery in your Samsung Galaxy A5, Place SuperSU Zip file in your sdcard.
- Now go to your recovery mode by pressing Volume UP key + Power Button + Home Button at a same time for 3-4 seconds until its go into recovery mode.
- Now select “Install Zip from sdcrad” and choose your SuperSU zip from of your sdcard and install it
- Now press back and Reboot your Device, Thats it! you’re all done! Your Samsung Galaxy A5 is Rooted now. Enjoy!
Note:- Rooting might softbrick your samsung galaxy A5, Do at Your Own Risk. After Rooting your Samsung Galaxy A5, your Warranty may void, and if you want to get its warranty back then Unroot it by simply flashing Stock ROM in your Samsung Galaxy A5.
Thanks for reading, The tutorial was about How To Root Samsung Galaxy A5, and How To Install Custom recovery In Samsung Galaxy A5, If you find it helpful, or if you are facing any problem then do comments.
- How To Root And Install Custom Recovery CWM TWRP In Any Samsung Galaxy Androids
- Top 8 Major Reasons For Any Soft-Bricked Android Smartphone (How To Avoid)
- DiskDigger Pro Apk: Free Download To Recover Lost Photos/Files From Android
In Search Tearms:-
Root galaxy A5 xda,
Root Glaxy A5 A5,
Root Samasung Galaxy A5,
How to Root Samsung galaxy A5,
Download Twrp recovery for Samsung Glaxy A5,
Root Samsung Galaxy A5 Without PC