Learn How to Flash Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy On5 (SM-G550FY) or How to fix bricked Samsung Galaxy On5(SM-G550FY). If You have a Samsung Galaxy On5 and if you are facing any problem like your galaxy On5 is Bricked, stuck at the Samsung Logo, Galaxy On5 hanging too much, Galaxy On5 gets blank out screen, On5 is not starting or getting Bootloop problem. Also if your On5 is rooted and you want to Unroot your Galaxy On5 or any of problem is happening with your Samsung Galaxy On5, Then don’t worry about your Bricked Galaxy On5. Here you will get all in one complete solution for your Samsung Galaxy On5 and you can easily fix your On5 by simply Flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy On5.
If you are reading this tutorial which is how to fix bricked Samsung galaxy On5 by flashing stock firmware, then I am sure you are a very talented person. You might be a beginner who ever heard about android rooting and firmware flashing via odin or sp flash tool. You are at the right place, this is Tech Alike and I'm gonna show you how to flash stock ROM in Galaxy On5 (SM-G550FY) or Galaxy On5 (Sm-G5500).
Note:- You are reading the best tutorial ever on the Internet about flashing stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy On5. So If you want more awesome tutorial and tips, tricks then please subscribe this blog via our free email service.
Samsung Galaxy On5 is an Awesome range smartphone by Samsung, it comes with very good and attractive features like 5.0 inches screen size, 720×1280 resolutions, 149 g in weight, Os version 5.1, CPU- Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7, Internal memory- 8 GB, 1.5 GB RAM, Dual camera>> Primary- 8 MP, Secondary- 5 MP, 2600 mah Battery and much more.
- 1 One Solution (Flash Stock ROM) To Fix Every Single Problem In Fix Bricked Samsung Galaxy On5(SM-G55FY)
- 2 Requirements To Fix And Flash Stock ROM(Firmware) In Samsung Galaxy On5 (SM-G550FY)
- 3 How To Flash Stock ROM(Firmware) To Fix Or Unroot Samsung Galaxy On5 (SM-G550FY)
- 4 Fixing BootLoop Problem In Samsung Galaxy On5 After Flashing Stock ROM(Firmware)
- 5 Problems While Flashing Stock ROM In Samsung Galaxy On5 (SM-G550FY)
One Solution (Flash Stock ROM) To Fix Every Single Problem In Fix Bricked Samsung Galaxy On5(SM-G55FY)
You can solve the any of Problems about your Galaxy On5, By simply Flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy On5, some of problems I’ve listed below, which you can solve easily by just flashing Stock ROM:
- If your Samsung Galaxy On5 is not starting
- How to to Unroot Samsung Galaxy On5
- How to reset Samsung Galaxy On5
- How To Fix SoftBricked or unbrick Samsung Galaxy On5
- If your Samsung Galaxy On5 stucks at blank out screen only
- If your Samsung Galaxy On5 stucks at Samsung Logo
- If Samsung Galaxy On5 hanging and lagging too much
- If you've deleted any system app or configuration after rooting your galaxy On5 (SM-G550FY)
- You can Unroot your Samsung Galaxy On5, and again get its warranty officially
- If your Samsung Galaxy On5 Stucks at Bootloop
- If you don’t have a backup of your Stock ROM and you’ve already installed a custom ROM in your Samsung Galaxy On5, and want to revert it back into your original condition, just Flash Stock ROM
Flashing ROM in any device is a best trick to comeback android again in its original condition, which make feels you like you’ve purchase your phone after flashing stock ROM. And the best advantage is that if you’ve rooted your phone, then its common you had lost your warranty, and after flashing Stock ROM you can get your phone’s warranty back officially.
Warning:- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy On5, don’t try this tutorial for flashing ROM in other android phones.
Requirements To Fix And Flash Stock ROM(Firmware) In Samsung Galaxy On5 (SM-G550FY)
Before Starting for flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy On5, you’ve need some requirements, that I’ve Listed below:
- A PC or Laptop
- A Original data cable (which is not loose)
- Make sure your phone’s battery is charged at least 50%
- A patience mind
- Enable USB Debugging:- Go to your settings>> About Phone>> Find Build number and tap it 4-7 times until its show you a message “Now You’ve a Developer Option”. Now go to your settings>> developer options>> Check on USB Debugging. (If your phone is not bricked, otherwise leave this option)
- Make a full Backup of all your apps and important data, because flashing ROM might erase everything from your Phone’s memory. (If your phone is not bricked, otherwise leave this option)
- Download Odin Flashing Tool From Here:- Odin Flash Tool I recommend you to use V3.09(this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- Download USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy On5:- USB driver (this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- Download Stock ROM for your Samsung Galaxy On5, check your model and download Stock ROM from here I’ve listed below:
Samsung Galaxy On5 Stock Firmware/ROM For SM-G550FY –DOWNLOAD
Samsung Galaxy On5 Stock Firmware/ROM For SM-G5500 –DOWNLOAD
Make sure you’ve check all the above requirements that I’ve listed, all the downloads- Odin, USB Drivers and Firmware(Stock ROM) comes with in a zip format you have to extract all the files before using. You can extract these files with 7Zip, if you don’t have 7Zip then download it from here.
How To Flash Stock ROM(Firmware) To Fix Or Unroot Samsung Galaxy On5 (SM-G550FY)
For flashing Stock firmware in Samsung Galaxy On5, check once again all the requirements which I've mentioned above. If you’ve done then go further and follow these given steps very carefully:-
Fixing BootLoop Problem In Samsung Galaxy On5 After Flashing Stock ROM(Firmware)
Problems While Flashing Stock ROM In Samsung Galaxy On5 (SM-G550FY)
- If you don’t install Samsung USB Driver properly
- Lose or Duplicate Data Cable
- Wrong firmware, which means you are not using compatible firmware for your device
- Check only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time and leave all boxes unchecked for single firmware, and for multi firmware- check Re- Partition and F. Reset Time and leave all boxes unchecked.
- And the most important reason is why you are getting failed again and again is you are mentally disturbed. So keep patience while flashing process.
The post was about How to flash stock ROM in Samsung galaxy On5 (SM-G570FY) to fix any of problem like Bootloop, blank out screen, or if you want to Unroot your phone and get Warranty officially in your Samsung Galaxy On5. If you are still struggling about your bricked Galaxy J5 Prime, then you can ask questions in comment about flashing ROM in Galaxy On5.