Learn How to Flash Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy Note 4 or How to fix bricked Galaxy Note 4: If You have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and if you are facing any problem like your galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910F) is Bricked, stuck at the Samsung Logo, Galaxy Note 4 gets blank out screen, Note 4 is not starting or Bootloop problem, also if your Note 4 is rooted and you want to Unroot your Galaxy Note 4 or any of problem is happening with your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 then don't worry about your Bricked Galaxy Note 4, here you will get all in one complete solution for your Samsung Galaxy Note 4, you can easily fix your Note 4 by simply Flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
|Samsung Galaxy Note 4|
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is an awesome range smartphone by Samsung, its a great Phone which comes with very good and attractive features like 5.7 inches screen size, 1440×2560 resolutions, 176 g in weight, Os version 4.4.4 (Kitkat), CPU- Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 (Snapdragon 805) Internal memory- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM, Dual camera>> Primary- 16 MP, Secondary-3.7 MP, 3220 mah Battery and much more.
- How to fix bricked samsung galaxy On7/Flash stock ROM/ Unroot
- How to fix bricked samsung galaxy S8 Plus/Flash stock ROM/ Unroot
- How to fix bricked samsung galaxy J2 Pro/Flash stock ROM/ Unroot
- How to fix bricked samsung galaxy J2 prime/Flash stock ROM/ Unroot
- How to fix bricked Micromax Canvas 6 pro E484/Flash stock ROM/ Unroot
- 1 All In One Solution: Flashing Stock ROM In Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- 2 Requirements To Fix And Flash Stock ROM(Firmware) In Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- 3 Download Stock Firmware For Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910U)
- 4 How To Flash Stock ROM In Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- 5 Fixing Boot loop Problem In Samsung Galaxy Note 4 After Flashing Firmware
- 6 Problems While Flashing Stock ROM In Samsung Galaxy Note 4
One Solution (Flash Stock ROM) To Fix Every Single Problem In Fix Bricked Samsung Galaxy Note 4(SM-N910F )
You can solve the any of Problems about your Galaxy Note 4, By simply Flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy Note 4, some of problems I’ve listed below, which you can solve easily by just flashing Stock ROM:
- If your Samsung GalaxyNote 4 is not starting.
- How to to Unroot Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- How to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- How To Fix SoftBricked or unbrick Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- If your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 stucks at blank out screen only.
- If your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 stucks at Samsung Logo.
- If Samsung Galaxy Note 4 hanging and lagging too much.
- If you’ve deleted any system app or configuration after rooting your galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910F).
- You can Unroot your Samsung Galaxy Note 4, and again get its warranty officially.
- If your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Stucks at Bootloop.
- If you don’t have a backup of your Stock ROM and you’ve already installed a custom ROM in your Samsung
Galaxy Note 4, and want to revert it back into your original condition, just Flash Stock ROM.
Flashing ROM in any device is a best trick to comeback android again in its original condition, which make feels you like you’ve purchase your phone after flashing stock ROM. And the best advantage is that if you’ve rooted your phone, then its common you had lost your warranty, and after flashing Stock ROM you can get your phone’s warranty back officially.
Warning:- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 4(SM-N910F ), don’t try this tutorial for flashing ROM in other android phones.
Requirements To Fix And Flash Stock ROM(Firmware) In Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Before Starting for flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy Note 4, you’ve need some requirements, that I’ve Listed below:
- A PC or Laptop
- A Original data cable (which is not loose)
- Make sure your phone’s battery is charged at least 50%
- A patience mind
- Enable USB Debugging:- Go to your settings>> About Phone>> Find Build number and tap it 4-7 times until its show you a message “Now You’ve a Developer Option”. Now go to your settings>> developer options>> Check on USB Debugging. (If your phone is not bricked, otherwise leave this option)
- Make a full Backup of all your apps and important data, because flashing ROM might erase everything from your Phone’s memory. (If your phone is not bricked, otherwise leave this option)
- Download Odin Flashing Tool From Here:- Odin 3.09 (this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- Download USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy Note 4:- USB driver (this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- Download Stock ROM for your Samsung Galaxy Note 4, check your model and download Stock ROM from here I’ve listed below:
Download Stock Firmware For Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910U)
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Stock Firmware/ROM For SM-N910U - Download
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Stock Firmware/ROM For SM-N910H - Download
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Stock Firmware/ROM For SM-N910C - Download
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Stock Firmware/ROM For SM-N910F - Download
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Stock Firmware/ROM For SM-N910G - Download
How To Flash Stock ROM In Samsung Galaxy Note 4
For flashing firmware in Samsung Galaxy Note 4, check once again the requirements, if you've done then go further and follow carefully the given steps:
After installing USB Drivers in your PC or Laptop, Reboot your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 into Download mode by pressing Home button + Power Button + Volume Down key at a same time for 3-4 seconds until its goes to Download mode, and select continue for flashing process:
|Download Mode- Samsung Galaxy Note 4|
Now Open Odin.****.exe and after reboot your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 into download mode connect it with your PC with help of a data cable, after connecting Odin will indicate you a message "Added" and ID: COM port on Odin will turn Blue or Yellow depending on Odin's version, that also means Odin tool is ready for flashing firmware.
Now Click on AP or PDA for selecting your firmware that is in .tar or .tar.md5 extension, simply select it and now click on start option on Odin, and leave all settings remain, you have to check only "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" and leave all settings unchecked, after clicking on start button your flashing process will be start and it takes 5-7 minutes, and when its completed, it will indicate a message PASS on Odin, your device will be automatically Reboot and restart in few minutes, keep patience and do not unplug before its complete, check in below image:
Fixing Boot loop Problem In Samsung Galaxy Note 4 After Flashing Firmware
In some cases, your device might stuck in Boot loop problem, to solve this simply reboot your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 into recovery mode by pressing Power + Home + Volume UP and do a wipe data/factory reset, and reboot your device, it will start properly and all problems are now solved! congratulations! you've successfully installed Stock ROM in your Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
|Recovery mode- Samsung galaxy Note 4|
Problems While Flashing Stock ROM In Samsung Galaxy Note 4
I’ve listed some common problems while flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy Note 4, so if you are facing any problem, please recheck these tutorial and try again.
- If you don’t install Samsung USB Driver properly
- Lose or Duplicate Data Cable
- Wrong firmware, which means you are not using compatible firmware for your device
- Check only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time and leave all boxes unchecked for single firmware, and for multi firmware- check Re- Partition and F. Reset Time and leave all boxes unchecked.
- And the most important reason is why you are getting failed again and again is you are mentally disturbed. So keep patience while flashing process.
[[Note= Sometimes Flashing Stock ROM Might Soft-Brick Your Device, Do At Your Own Risk! I'll Be Not Responsible For Your Soft-Bricked Android]]
- WIFIKILL Pro Apk- Download It Free To Cut WiFi Of Others With Your Android
- How To Save/Increase Battery Life/Power Of An Android Phone (Top 12 Best Tips)
- Chamelephon: Easiest Way To Fix Invalid IMEI Problem In Any Android Phone(MTK Devices)
- How To Root Any Android Phone Without PC~ Top 10 Root Apps
The post was about How to flash stock ROM in Samsung galaxy Note 4 to fix any of problem like Bootloop, blank out screen, or if you want to Unroot your phone and get Warranty officially in your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. If you are still struggling about your bricked Galaxy Note 4, then you can ask questions in comment about flashing ROM in Galaxy Note 4.