|Samsung Galaxy Note 3|
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is an Awesome range smartphone by Samsung, it comes with very good and attractive features like 5.7 inches screen size, 1080×1920 resolutions, 168 g in weight, Os version 4.3 up to 4.4.2, CPU- Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7, Internal memory- 16/32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM, Dual camera>> Primary- 13 MP, Secondary- 2 MP, 3200 mah Battery and much more.
All In One Solution: Flashing Stock ROM In Samsung Galaxy Note 3
You can solve the any of Problems about your Galaxy Note 3, By simply Flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy Note 3, some of problems I’ve listed below, which you can solve easily by just flashing ROM:
- If your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is not starting
- If your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 stuck at blank out screen only
- If your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 stuck at Samsung Logo
- You can Unroot your Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and again get its warranty officially.
- If your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Stuck at Bootloop.
- If you don’t have a backup of your Stock ROM and you’ve already installed a custom ROM in your Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and want to revert it back into your original condition, just Flash Stock ROM.
According to me flashing ROM in any device is a best trick to comeback android again in its original condition, which make feels you like you’ve purchase your phone after flashing stock ROM. and the best advantage is that if you’ve rooted your phone, then its common you had lost your warranty, and after flashing Stock ROM you can get your phone’s warranty back officially.
This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 3, don’t try this tutorial for flashing ROM in other android phones.
Requirements For Flashing Stock ROM In Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Before going for flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy Note 3, you’ve need some requirements, that I’ve Listed below:
- A PC or Laptop
- Make sure your phone’s battery is charged at least 50%
- Enable USB Debugging– Go to your settings> about phone> find Build number and tap it 4-7 times until its show you a message “Now You’ve a Developer Option”. Now go to your settings> developer options> Check on USB Debugging. (If your phone is not bricked, otherwise leave this option)
- Make a full Backup of all your apps and important data, because flashing ROM can erase everything from your Phone’s memory. (If your phone is not bricked, otherwise leave this option)
- Download Odin Flashing Tool From Here- Odin 3.09 (this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- Download USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – USB driver (this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- Download Stock ROM for your Samsung Galaxy Note 3, check your model and download Stock ROM from here I’ve listed below:
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Stock Frirmware/ROM For SM-N9009- DOWNLOAD
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Stock Frirmware/ROM For SM-N900- DOWNLOAD
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Stock Frirmware/ROM For SM-N9005- DOWNLOAD
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Stock Frirmware/ROM For SM-N900S- DOWNLOAD
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Stock Frirmware/ROM For SM-N7505- DOWNLOAD
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Stock Frirmware/ROM For SM-N750- DOWNLOAD
Make sure you’ve check all the above requirements that I’ve listed, all the downloads- Odin, USB Drivers and Firmware(Stock ROM) comes with in a zip format you have to extract all the files before using.
How To Flash Stock ROM In Samsung Galaxy Note 3
For flashing firmware in Samsung Galaxy Note 3, check once again the requirements, if you’ve done then go further and follow carefully the given steps:
After installing USB Drivers in your PC or Laptop, Reboot your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 into Download mode by pressing Home button + Power Button + Volume Down key at a same time for 3-4 seconds until its goes to Download mode, and select continue for flashing process:
|Download Mode- Samsung Galaxy Note 3|
Now Open Odin.****.exe and after reboot your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 into download mode connect it with your PC with help of a data cable, after connecting Odin will indicate you a message “Added” and ID: COM port on Odin will turn Blue or Yellow depending on Odin’s version, that also means Odin tool is ready for flashing firmware.
Now Click on AP or PDA for selecting your firmware that is in .tar or .tar.md5 extension, simply select it and now click on start option on Odin, and leave all settings remain, you have to check only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” and leave all settings unchecked, after clicking on start button your flashing process will be start and it takes 5-7 minutes, and when its completed, it will indicate a message PASS on Odin, your device will be automatically Reboot and restart in few minutes, keep patience and do not unplug before its complete, check in below image:
In case, If you got a multi firmware like AP, BL, CP, CSC and .PIT files, then while flashing select all your components one by one and also .PIT file if you have to flash a multi firmware , Check only Re- Partition and F. Reset Time and leave all settings unchecked, now click on start and until your flashing completed. see image in below:
|Recovery Mode- Samsung galaxy Note 3|
Problems While Flashing Stock ROM Via Odin In Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- If you don’t install Samsung USB Driver properly
- lose or Duplicate Data Cable
- Wrong firmware, which means you are not using compatible firmware for your device
- Check only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time and leave all boxes unchecked for single firmware, and for multi firmware- check Re- Partition and F. Reset Time and leave all boxes unchecked.
[[Note= Sometimes Flashing Stock ROM Might Soft-Brick Your Device, Do At Your Own Risk! I’ll Be Not Responsible For Your Soft-Bricked Android]]
Thanks for reading, the post was about How to flash stock ROM in Samsung galaxy Note 3, Note 3 Neo to fix any of problem like Bootloop, blank out screen, or if you want to Unroot your phone and get Warranty officially in your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. If you are still struggling about your Galaxy Note 3, then you can ask questions in comment about flashing ROM in Galaxy Note 3.