Learn How to Flash Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy A9 or How to fix bricked Samsung Galaxy A9: If You have a Samsung Galaxy A9 and if you are facing any problem like your galaxy A9 is Bricked, stuck at the Samsung Logo, Galaxy A9 gets blank out screen, A9 is not starting or Bootloop problem, also if your A9 is rooted and you want to Unroot your Galaxy A9 or any of problem is happening with your Samsung Galaxy A9 then don’t worry about your Soft-Bricked Galaxy A9, here you will get all in one complete solution for your Samsung Galaxy A9, you can easily fix your Samsung Galaxy A9 by simply Flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy A9.
|Samsung Galaxy A9|
Samsung Galaxy A9 is an Awesome range smartphone by Samsung, it comes with very good and attractive features like 6.0 inches screen size, 1080×1920 resolutions, 200 g in weight, Os version 5.1.1 (Lollipop), CPU- Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53, Internal memory- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM, Dual camera>> Primary- 13 MP, Secondary- 8 MP, 4000 mah powerful Battery and much more.
You can solve the any of Problems about your Galaxy A9, By simply Flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy A9, some of problems I’ve listed below, which you can solve easily by just flashing ROM:
- If your Samsung Galaxy A9 is not starting
- If your Samsung Galaxy A9 stuck at blank out screen only
- If your Samsung Galaxy A9 stuck at Samsung Logo
- You can Unroot your Samsung Galaxy A9, and again get its warranty officially.
- If your Samsung Galaxy A9 Stuck at Bootloop.
- If you don’t have a backup of your Stock ROM and you’ve already installed a custom ROM in your Samsung Galaxy A9, and want to revert it back into your original condition, just Flash Stock ROM.
Flashing ROM in any device is a best trick to comeback android again in its original condition, which make feels you like you’ve purchase your phone after flashing stock ROM. and the best advantage is that if you’ve rooted your phone, then its common you had lost your warranty, and after flashing Stock ROM you can get your phone’s warranty back officially.
Warning:- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy A9, don’t try this tutorial for flashing ROM in other android phones.
Before going for flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy A9, you’ve need some requirements, that I’ve Listed below:
- A PC or Laptop
- Make sure your phone’s battery is charged at least 50%
- Enable USB Debugging– Go to your settings> about phone> find Build number and tap it 4-7 times until its show you a message “Now You’ve a Developer Option”. Now go to your settings> developer options> Check on USB Debugging. (If your phone is not bricked, otherwise leave this option)
- Make a full Backup of all your apps and important data, because flashing ROM can erase everything from your Phone’s memory. (If your phone is not bricked, otherwise leave this option)
- Download Odin Flashing Tool From Here- Odin 3.09 (this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- Download USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy A9 – USB driver (this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- Download Stock ROM for your Samsung Galaxy A9, check your model and download Stock ROM from here I’ve listed below:
Make sure you’ve check all the above requirements that I’ve listed, all the downloads- Odin, USB Drivers and Firmware(Stock ROM) comes with in a zip format you have to extract all the files before using. You can extract these files with 7Zip, if you don’t have 7Zip then download it from here.
For flashing firmware in Samsung Galaxy A9, check once again the requirements, if you’ve done then go further and follow carefully the given steps:
After installing USB Drivers in your PC or Laptop, Reboot your Samsung Galaxy A9 into Download mode by pressing Home button + Power Button + Volume Down key at a same time for 3-4 seconds until its goes to Download mode, and select continue for flashing process:
|Download mode- galaxy A9|
Now Click on AP or PDA for selecting your firmware that is in .tar or .tar.md5 extension, simply select it and now click on start option on Odin, and leave all settings remain, you have to check only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” and leave all settings unchecked, after clicking on start button your flashing process will be start and it takes 5-7 minutes, and when its completed, it will indicate a message PASS on Odin, your device will be automatically Reboot and restart in few minutes. Keep patience and do not unplug before its complete, check in below image:
|recovery-mode-Samsung Galaxy A9|
- If you don’t install Samsung USB Driver properly
- lose or Duplicate Data Cable
- Wrong firmware, which means you are not using compatible firmware for your device
- Check only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time and leave all boxes unchecked for single firmware, and for multi firmware- check Re- Partition and F. Reset Time and leave all boxes unchecked.
[[Note= Sometimes Flashing Stock ROM Might Soft-Brick Your Device, Do At Your Own Risk! I’ll Be Not Responsible For Your Soft-Bricked Android]]