Learn how to fix bricked Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484) by flashing stock ROM/firmware in it, if you also have a Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484) and you are facing any problem like your Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484) is bricked or it has stuck on its logo or its showing blank out screen only or if you want to unroot your phone, or your Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484) is not starting then you can get here all in one complete solutions for your Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484), you will learn here how to fix bricked Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484) by flashing stock rom/firmware using Sp Flash Tool also download stock ROM/firmware for your Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484).
Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484) is a very good android phone was released on 2016,April. it comes with very good and attractive features like 5.5 inches screen, Resolutions- 1080 × 1920 pixels, OS- Android OS, V5.1 (Lollipop), CPU- octa core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53, Internal memory- 16 GB, 4GB RAM, Camera- primary 13MP, Secondary- 5MP and much more.
All In One Complete Solution For Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484)
You can solve your all of problems for Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484) by simply flashing stock ROM/Firmware in it, I’ve listed some problems which will gonna solved here
- If your Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484) has stuck at Micromax logo
- If your Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484) is not starting
- If your Micromax Canvas 6 Pro E484 is rooted and you want to unroot it
- if yourMicromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484) stucks at blank out screen only and it is not starting
- If your Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484) stucks in Boot-loop
- If your are searching forMicromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484) Stock ROM/Firmware then download it from here
- If you don’t have a backup of your stock ROM and you’ve already installed a custom ROM or custom recovery, and you want to revert it back into its original condition then simply flash Stock ROM/Firmware using Sp flash tool.
- Flashing Stock ROM in any android device is a best trick to take come-back that android again in its original condition, which make feels you like you’ve purchased your phone just after flashing stock ROM, and the best advantage of that if you have rooted your android phone then its common you had lost your warranty, and after flashing stock ROM you will get your phone’s warranty back officially.
[[Warning: This tutorial is only for Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484), don’t try this tutorial for flashing Stock ROM in other android phones.]]
Before going for flashing stock ROM in Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484), you need some requirements that I have listed below:
- A Laptop or PC.
- Make sure your phone’s battery is charged at least 60%
- Make a full backup of of your internal storage because flashing stock ROM using Sp flash tool will erase all of your internal storage and data from your device.
- Download– Stock ROM/Firmware for your Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484).
- Download– Mediatek Drivers (its very important so first install it before flashing process).
- Download– SP flash tool
- Make sure you have successfully installed mediatek drivers in your Laptop or PC, Mediatek drivers are most important thing that many users avoid and failed to flash stock ROM using Sp flash tool.
- You need to Extract/Unzip all these above files (Downloads) with 7zip or winrar or any other software, before flashing stock ROM/Firmware using Sp flash tool.
- Top 8 Major Reasons For Any Soft-Bricked Android Smartphone (How To Avoid)
- How To Save/Increase Battery Life/Power Of An Android Phone (Top 12 Best Tips)
- How To Fix Bricked Micromax unite 2 A106/Unroot/Flash Stock ROM (Download)
How To Flash Stock ROM/Firmware In Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484) Using SP flash tool
To flash Stock ROM in your Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484) I’ve listed some points which will help you for flashing firmware in your phone, follow these steps carefully:
Extract/Unzip your Sp Flash Tool with 7zip or winrar etc. and find its type “application”, and click on it to open sp flash tool
Now Extract/Unzip that firmware you’ve downloaded from above link, now open Sp flash tool and click on scatter-loading this will open a tab for open scatter file, now select“MT6582_Android_scatter.txt” from your extracted firmware folder
Now you have to select Firmware upgrade from drop down menu which you can easily see in screenshot, make sure all files are loaded as shown in below screenshot
After selecting Firmware upgrade, click on “download” and “remove your phone’s battery” immediately and connect it with your PC through its original USB data cable. now your flashing process will start automatically, wait for 4-5 minutes while flashing process.
- How To Fix Bricked Samsung Galaxy Note 2/Unroot/Flash Stock ROM (Download)
- How To Play DOS Games On Windows 7,Windows 8, Windows 10 (Dangerous Dave, Mario)
- How To View Hidden Facebook Password Behind Asterisks In Any Browser
After successfully flashing, you can properly see a popup message in green circle“Download ok” thats it! you’re all done! now you can remove your Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484) from PC and switch on your phone normally, in first time it will take some time about 7-10 minutes don’t panic its normal process, so wait until up to at least 10 minutes, if your phone still not starts then check and try again this whole process, Good Luck!
Problems While Flashing Stock ROM/Firmware In Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484) using Sp Flash Tool
If you are unable to flash stock ROM/Firmware in your Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484) then there could be following reasons which I’ve listed below
- MediaTek drivers are not installed properly in your system
- Lose duplicate USB data cable
- Phone’s battery is not charged at least 60%
- After flashing switch on your phone and wait at least 10 Minutes
- If you are trying to flash corrupted Firmware
- If you have not followed above steps carefully.
[[Note– Flashing stock ROM using Sp flash tool might bricks your phone, so do at your own risk! I’ll be not responsible for your soft-bricked phone]]
The above tutorial was about how to fix bricked Micromax Canvas 6 Pro (E484)/unroot/flash Stock ROM/Firmware using Sp flash tool, you can also download stock firmware for your phone from here, hope this tutorial helps you to fix your android phone. subscribe this blog (rootsamsunggalaxy.com) to get awesome updates about technology and androids.