Learn How to Flash Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (SM-G570F) or How to fix bricked Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime(SM-G570F). If You have a Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime and if you are facing any problem like your galaxy J5 Prime is Bricked, stuck at the Samsung Logo, Galaxy J5 Prime gets blank out screen, J5 Prime is not starting or getting Bootloop problem. Also if your J5 Prime is rooted and you want to Unroot your Galaxy J5 Prime or any of problem is happening with your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, Then don’t worry about your Bricked Galaxy J5 Prime. Here you will get all in one complete solution for your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime and you can easily fix your J5 Prime by simply Flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.
If you are reading this tutorial which is how to fix bricked samsung galaxy j5 prime by flashing stock firmware, then I am sure you are a very talented person. You might be a beginner who ever heard about android rooting and firmware flashing via odin or sp flash tool. You are at the right place, this is Tech Alike and I’m gonna show you how to flash stock ROM in Galaxy J5 Prime (SM-G570F).
Note:- You are reading the best tutorial ever on the Internet about flashing stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy J5 prime (SM-G570F). So If you want more awesome tutorial and tips, tricks then please subscribe this blog via our free email service.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime is an awesome Android Smartphone made by korean company Samsung. Galaxy J5 Prime is an awesome android smartphone which comes with too many amazing features like 5.0 inches screen, 720 x 1280 pixels resolutions, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), Exynos 7570 Quad chipset, Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53, Internal memory 16 GB, 2 GB RAM, Primary camera 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash, secondary camera 5 MP, f/2.2, Sensors – Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, 2400mah Li-on battery and much more.
- 1 One Solution (Flash Stock ROM) To Fix Every Single Problem In Fix Bricked Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime(SM-G570F)
- 2 Requirements To Fix And Flash Stock ROM(Firmware) In Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime(SM-G570F)
One Solution (Flash Stock ROM) To Fix Every Single Problem In Fix Bricked Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime(SM-G570F)
You can solve the any of Problems about your Galaxy J5 Prime, By simply Flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, some of problems I’ve listed below, which you can solve easily by just flashing Stock ROM:
- If your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime is not starting
- How to to Unroot Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
- How to reset Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
- How to fix softbricked or unbrick Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
- If your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime stucks at blank out screen only
- If your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime stucks at Samsung Logo
- If you’ve deleted any system app or configuration after rooting your galaxy j5 prime (SM-G570F)
- You can Unroot your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, and again get its warranty officially
- If your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Stucks at Bootloop
- If you don’t have a backup of your Stock ROM and you’ve already installed a custom ROM in your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, and want to revert it back into your original condition, just Flash Stock ROM.
Flashing ROM in any device is a best trick to comeback android again in its original condition, which make feels you like you’ve purchase your phone after flashing stock ROM. And the best advantage is that if you’ve rooted your phone, then its common you had lost your warranty, and after flashing Stock ROM you can get your phone’s warranty back officially.
Warning:- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime(SM-G570F), don’t try this tutorial for flashing ROM in other android phones.
Requirements To Fix And Flash Stock ROM(Firmware) In Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime(SM-G570F)
Before Starting for flashing Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, you’ve need some requirements, that I’ve Listed below:
- A PC or Laptop
- A Original data cable (which should be not loose)
- Make sure your phone’s battery is charged at least 50%
- A patience mind (this is most important)
- Enable USB Debugging:- Go to your settings>> About Phone>> Find Build number and tap it 4-7 times until its show you a message “Now You’ve a Developer Option”. Now go to your settings>> developer options>> Check on USB Debugging. (If your phone is not bricked, otherwise leave this option)
- Make a full Backup of all your apps and important data, because flashing ROM might erase everything from your Phone’s memory. (If your phone is not bricked, otherwise leave this option)
- Download Odin Flashing Tool From Here:- Odin Flash Tool I recommend you to use V3.09(this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- Download USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime:- USB driver (this is a zip file, first extract it to use)
- Download Stock ROM for your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G5705, check your model and download Stock ROM from here I’ve listed below:
Firmware for SM-G570F:
Make sure you’ve check all the above requirements that I’ve listed, all the downloads- Odin, USB Drivers and Firmware(Stock ROM) comes with in a zip format you have to extract all the files before using. You can extract these files with 7Zip, if you don’t have 7Zip then download it from here.
- WIFIKILL Pro Apk- Download It Free To Cut WiFi Of Others With Your Android
- How To Root And Install Custom Recovery CWM TWRP In Any Samsung Galaxy Androids
For flashing Stock firmware in Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, check once again all the requirements which I’ve mentioned above. If you’ve done then go further and follow these given steps very carefully:-
- If you don’t install Samsung USB Driver properly
- Lose or Duplicate Data Cable
- Wrong firmware, which means you are not using compatible firmware for your device
- Check only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time and leave all boxes unchecked for single firmware, and for multi firmware- check Re- Partition and F. Reset Time and leave all boxes unchecked.
- And the most important reason is why you are gettig failed again and again is you are mentally disturbed. So keep patience while flashing process.